Dear Parents / Guardians,
I sincerely appreciate God who has kept us during this COVID–19 pandemic. Thank you so much for taking care of the children while with you.
The Federal Ministry of Education has scheduled 4th of August, 2020 for resumption of only SS 3 students in unity colleges. Please read the news letter given to your child/ward on vacation in March, 2020.
Please follow these protocols on resumption day:
1. Ensure that your child/ ward's fee has been paid with evidence of payment.
2. You are to submit the COVID–19 questionnaire to the health officials at the school gate.
3. A written letter of undertaking to be of good behaviour throughout their stay in the college, duly signed by the parent/guardian and the student with phone numbers.
4. All students must be in the college on or before 6pm on the 4th of August 2020.
5. Students temperature will be taken at the gate. Students with temperature higher than 37.50C will return home with their parents.
6. Parents and students must use their face masks before they can be allowed into the college compound.
7. Social distancing, washing of hands with soap and water should be observed from the school gate for our safety.
8. Contrabands such as cell phones, electric iron, assorted wears, can or raw food, indomie noodles etc are prohibited.
The entire Management have put all necessary facilities to ensure safety measures and prevention of COVID–19 for all members of staff and students.
Thank you for your support and cooperation.